• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's really cool. One thing I like about the spark is it's sort of a novelty car and owning one is sort of like being in a special club.

That's great, I've seen three new ones in the past week, one black, one silver, and one jalapeno, and that's three more than I've seen since I bought the car a month ago. That's not counting the jala

I saw one in my rearview mirror on the Highway today ( Black ) and was kinda surprised at how narrow it looked! Really eveident when compared to the lane size. I let it pass on left and noticed from b

That's great, I've seen three new ones in the past week, one black, one silver, and one jalapeno, and that's three more than I've seen since I bought the car a month ago. That's not counting the jalapeno that is always parked at my local Walgreens. I haven't seen a red one yet, those damned things are so fast, they just whiz by, like a humming bird. :rant2:

I've only seen 3 sparks in person at this point. 2 in a downtown parking garage (Pink and green) and both were rentals, I believe. and one black one a little over a month ago one night coming home from work. There doesn't seem to be a real market for these cars around here for some reason.

Edited by Trancer07
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah i have only seen 2 on the roads myself. a jalapeno and a silver one. there was the pink one at the dealer i got mine from. since mine was on the showroom, and the pink one was outside, we actually test drove the pink one and boutght the white one. but since i got mine, i saw a black one at another dealer. 2lt. if ida known it i woulda gotten it instead of white. oh and i saw the silver one today on the road.

Apparently one of my local Advance Autoparts has a white Spark for deliveries, haven't seen it myself yet.

I haven't seen anyone use Sparks for commercial vehicles yet. I know my local Napa stores use late model Aveos, which, if you squint look vaguely like a Spark. ;)

Edited by Trancer07
  • 1 month later...

We're in a rural area and haven't seen any local, but have seen two others when we went shopping in the city: one kinda an off purple (pinkish?) and the other blue.

We get a lot of looks going down the highway and have noticed when we come out of stores there will be someone peeking it out in the parking lot.

• 2 weeks later...

We took the pickup to the big city to haul some stuff back and saw about a dozen Sparks. At least six of them were the same color as the one we bought...... Jalapeno.

And as we were sitting in traffic at a stop light next to a Chevy dealer and they had Sparks in just about every color, but four cars were the same color as the one we bought..... Jalapeno.

Edited by Mudflap
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems the Sparks are starting to materialize. I saw 3 new ones today, more than i've seen in the past three months collectively. Two salsa's, and a silver. The guy in one of the salsa's looked over at me and honked his horn, with a thumbs up! With traffic being what it was, I couldn't really check models.

Well, it seems the Sparks are starting to materialize. I saw 3 new ones today, more than i've seen in the past three months collectively. Two salsa's, and a silver. The guy in one of the salsa's looked over at me and honked his horn, with a thumbs up! With traffic being what it was, I couldn't really check models.

That's really cool. One thing I like about the spark is it's sort of a novelty car and owning one is sort of like being in a special club.

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen a few sparks, but most of them had out of state plates lol. I like having a rare car with a bright color. Wen I am

Driving through parking lots I see people give the "that's cute!" Face and point or the "what kind of car is that?!?" Look. It feels nice!