Hello everyone, new Spark owner here

My wife and I bought her a new 2013 Spark 2LT Lemonade last week. She was driving a 2000 Malibu that was pretty beat up, so she's loves this thing! I gotta admit, this car matches her personality and seems to be pretty nice so far. I drive a 2012 VW GTI, so I'm not against small cars at all. With the low starting price point, we were able to go for the fully-loaded 2LT, and I can say that we are very pleased so far with the additional features it provides. She has already received some great and amusing compliments from strangers on it, and she seems to be the only one in our town to own one at the moment.

Just wanted to join this community to stay up to date with this new car. I'm interested in seeing what everyone's opinions are after driving it for a while. I'm also interested in keeping in the know about any issues that come up, tips and tricks, maintenance suggestions, highly rated accessories that become available, etc.

I'll post some pics when I get the time if anyone is interested.

So hello everyone and congrats to each of you on your own new ownership of a Spark! Best of luck!

I ended up getting mine 2 weeks ago and love every minute of my driving. It's a blast to drive with lots of comments. Main purpose for mine is cheap transportation to work. But the new Spark has become our family all around town car. Besides you can't beat a load car for under $15,000.