Silent start, red battery light and code 95

Hey everyone! So, last night my 2017 spark wouldn't start. it was completely silent with no noise when trying to start it. Afterwards, the red battery light came on and code 95 which I believe means service airbags. So after towing it to the dealership, they said there is nothing wrong with the car and that I probably left the lights on. The thing is, if anyone else owns a 17 spark, the car almost always turns everything off by itself, it doesn't require any crazy maintenance. So, I was wondering if anyone had this problem or knew what to do? I'm pretty mad they said I left the lights on. I parked the car, went to work, drove it home, then boom it would't start up right after I turned it off. No noise, didn't work with a jumpstart either or a fuel delivery. 

Sounds like a computer/software malfunction...

With all the computers and sensors on the car, there are many strange issues.

In the old days something like what  happened to your 2017 Spark would never happen.

I recall one incident when my 7 year old 1957 dodge would not start in the parking lot at work at quitting time. It was cranking alright, but engine would not start. At that time I did not know jack about cars.

One of my colleagues opened the distributor cap, and saw that the points were almost shut close. He bent them slightly with pliers and the car started! Those days are long gone. 

Edited by Bobby MSME