Check vehicle history report before buying, 100% free!

Hey friends,
If you are planning to buy a used car then you should have a complete and detailed vehicle history report because buying a second-hand car is not as easy as a new car. Well, I have got a wonderful resource that provides you real-time detailed vehicle history report from a nationwide database. Reports available on all makes and models of cars, trucks, vans, Rvs, and motorcycles. This Report contains everything you ever wanted to know about any vehicle history. All you need to enter the Vehicle Identification Number. For Instant VIN Check, go to http://bit.ly/instantvincheckup

Edited by gyu788

Good advice! In the old days before internet, and when I was a young man without much money, I bought only cheap used cars usually 7+ years old. My experience with those cars was constant minor problems. So I gave up buying used cars and since 1964 Corvair Monza I bought only new cars. That has worked out very well. I seldom need car repairs and get 7-10 years of trouble free service. The 1964 Corvair was a lemon but all cars since then have been great. Corvair had air cooled engine with a V-belt which twisted 90 degrees going from pulley to pulley. Very bad design! The belt broke on my new car and over-heated the engine without giving me any warning such as idiot light coming on. The engine was a disaster for the 3 years I kept the car. But I never had a transmission repair needed on any cars, and serious engine repair only onceĀ on my 1971 Chevy Nova at 75,000 miles when the engine began making a hammering loud noise. I was able to diagnose the problem and rejected the dealer mechanics recommendation to overhaul the engine. It was simply a bent rocker arm and 45 minutes repair time for the dealer mechanic at another dealer. I drove the Nova for another 75,000 miles without problems.