Hear me out.....weight reduction.

So I get this concept isn't for everyone but I basically drive this to and from work and never have passengers so I figured why carry around all this unnecessary weight. I've previously removed my backseats and installed sound reduction adhesive. I went back and forth on the idea but now I'm all in. 

I removed my front seat and it seriously weighs as much or more than all of the back seat components combined. I might have a seatbelt light on after unhooking the seat but I may be able to turn that off with Hp tuners so I will have to look into that. 

I'm going to order more sound reduction  adhesive and see what else I can lose. Goodbye rear speakers. ✌

20191005_230414.jpg

15703351555993617281465677943115.jpg

Good for hauling materials I guess. I would have left a second seat, but as I understand this is your second vehicle. I dropped a good 20lbs. by changing my radiator fan, removing plastics and removing my factory air box and tube assemblies. I'm guessing you could knock a good 200lbs+ off the car if you were willing to go to extremes. I guess this all depends how far you want to take things.

1 hour ago, Jim2029 said:

So what is your fuel millage before this? and now? I'm getting 42.7MPG... doing the math not relying on the driver information center.

Nice! Unfortunately, I won't really be able to do a before and after comparison. I'm currently tuning my air fuel ratio to adjust for my turbo, e85, injectors, etc. My mileage is all over the place at the moment but no where near 42.7 :)