Where's My Fog Light Switch?

According to Chevy's site fog lights aren't available on the 2019 Spark LS. It may look like it has fog lights but they are probably just a dummy lens. The manual covers all models so even though it talks about it doesn't mean your car is equipped with it. 

Edited by Ray Dockrey

I always wonder what GM doing sometimes. In my car (2010 LS, India), the instrument panel have dte, trip duration, avg speed etc onboard but they haven't given a switch, may be costing 1-2$.

2nd like LS don't have fog so I was surprised to see that they have added the harness till fog unit, only missing were fog lamp + inside light stalk with fog switch + small item relay, fuse.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wanted to add this as it comes up in searching and somebody else asked this exact question. On the 2019 LS' that lower light under the turn signal are DRL's. On the LT and up versions those lower lights gets replaced by a LED strip but serves the same purpose for the DRL's. The only version of the 2019 Spark that I can find that has true fog lights is the 2019 Chevy Spark Activ.