I am a moderator and was checking out what I can and can not do. Unfortunately it looks like I can't even delete spam when it arrives, I can move it but I don't see a hidden moderators only bucket to collect it all in. This IP Board software is very different frrom the other forums where I have been a moderator, it also might be a security level thing where I am at the bottom of the levels and not allowed to do too much yet.

It's also possible that I can't report my own post, so anyone please feel free to report one of these so I can check, but please post that you did report it since we don't need 100 reports on the same post.

Getting reports now, but it looks like the only options we have are to move them or hide them, I'll assume that banning a user will remove all their posts too, I'll build another user later to test this. On other boards what lower level moderators were able to do is move problem posts to a moderators only review area where higher level users could restore them or delete them. We're probably not big enough to need this level of control but something to think about for the future (hoping that the community will grow now that the USA is getting this car).

Other things to think about would be looking into the possibility for a translation function, there are a few forums out there that have built in translations to automatically translate from the posted language to the user's language (set in user preferences) so that we can maybe grow the international users too. These translations are always pretty rough, but way better than nothing and since they would be part of the forum it makes life easy for the users.