Hi, I'm new to this forum and have recently gotten myself a 2014 LT1 and was wanting to change some parts on it to make it a little bit more aggressive in the looks department. I have found a few of the parts that I am wanting to swap in my year but one of the parts I want is for a newer model. The question I have is will the lower facia off of a 2016 Sparks rear bumper fit my 2014? For those who dont know what part I am referring to it is the piece that goes in the cutout on the bottom of the rear bumper (usually a black plastic). Mine is smooth the entire way down the piece and I found one for the 2016 that is diffused and would love to put it on, but I dont know if it would fit and dont want to spend 300 bucks after shipping if it won't work. If anyone has swapped parts from different years like that I would like to hear what did and didn't work for you. Also if anyone has any tips on where to find information on building the engine with a CVT for track use that would be also appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am not sure about aftermarket parts being able to be swapped. I can tell you the OEM ones I have were able to be swapped between years. There was a slight difference in the rear springs but, I've been running them with no issues on my 2017.

The front struts assembly and springs for 13-15 will fit the 2016 and 2017 models. The part numbers are 73020 and 73019. I have had them on my 2017 now for 6 mo. without and issues. Fitment is perfect.  

Edited by thismarks
Added info

Just research the 2017-2019 models and the part numbers were different, odd seeing the front struts from the previous generations fit my 2017. This means in theory  they will fit 13-19 models.  The 2017-2019 part numbers are 

42478300, and 42478301