I have a 2015 spark. My blower motor died a few months ago and sin e i didnt have AC to cool my car out my display screen broke.  As it got hot outside the back of the screen pulled away from the outside glass so I can't use the touchscreen.  I noticed it was the heat cause we had a week where it got cold (YES 50 is cold in Miami) but it was enough for the back to go towards the glass and push against it and push a button nonstop till i turn the raido completely off.  I fix the blower motor myself last week, 30 mins of my time is so much better than dealing with the dealer.  Now i want a radio that works again.  I'm hoping i can remove my radio and take it to a computer repai guy and see if they can fix the screen.  If not i need it off so i can order a new radio from someone thats not the dealer and $800.  Does anyone have a video, pictures, or mechanic book that shows how to remove the radio??  Sorry for the long winded post

Just Pry the black surround  the one with the air vents not the screen frame with your hands or a plastic panel pulling tool, and there is a couple screws on the side of the radio, after removing those just pull it out and undo the connections on the back.

Edited by Mr.tozzi