Has anyone been able to find a service manual for the 2014 (gas)? I've been looking around and only found a real GM manual for $300. Otherwise, Chilton and Haynes don't appear to print one and I'm a bit leary of the downloadable ones.

Has anyone download one of those PDF manuals?

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2019 at 0:41 AM, Alfetta159 said:

Has anyone been able to find a service manual for the 2014 (gas)? I've been looking around and only found a real GM manual for $300. Otherwise, Chilton and Haynes don't appear to print one and I'm a bit leary of the downloadable ones.

Havent found one, but the car is super simple, if you have worked in anything that has obd2 and airbags you can find your way around it.

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 6:10 PM, Mr.tozzi said:

Havent found one, but the car is super simple, if you have worked in anything that has

HI,

I have found the G.M. Manual for my 2015 Chevy Spark and downloaded the G.M. Complete Manual for my 2015 Chevy Spark.  I'm sure It could be printed out especially if you download it. One of the sites is  www.justgimmithedamnmanual.com     Then just  type in the year, make and model of the manual you want. The best and most complete manual is over 300 pages. If you don't want to download the manual just read it online, or print it out. Its free! Good Luck!   maryann021

29 minutes ago, maryann021 said:

HI,

I have found the G.M. Manual for my 2015 Chevy Spark and downloaded the G.M. Complete Manual for my 2015 Chevy Spark.  I'm sure It could be printed out especially if you download it. One of the sites is  www.justgimmithedamnmanual.com     Then just  type in the year, make and model of the manual you want. The best and most complete manual is over 300 pages. If you don't want to download the manual just read it online, or print it out. Its free! Good Luck!   maryann021

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2019 at 6:42 AM, maryann021 said:

HI,

the web page is deleted :(
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...