Hi! 

I recently bought a 2015 Spark LT2 with the CVT... 

About 3 days in started getting this horrible jerking and slight acceleration accompanied by a sound that is best described as someone doing up a zipper quickly while at highway speeds, here and there while I scoot around town. 

That was mid October long story short they had it repaired by a local shop, voiding my remaining GM powertrain warranty. 

Worked well for about a month and now it's doing it again, now more frequently and the "zipper" noise is much longer... 

This car has 141k/km, runs well, served the trans related recall at GM by the previous owner. 

Do you guys recognize this at all? I get it's a trans issue that's apparent but why another one in such a short time? Lady at GM said they just started seeing the first ones coming back for servicing and they dont have many issues (read very differently online). 

Anything I should be looking for? Do I need to tone down my driving? Would think all 84 ponies could be handled....

Dealership is horrible to deal with, cant get our GM shop too touch it,  Trans shop that did it before wont return my calls and my province doesnt have a lemon law to use.. 

Any help would be appreciated I just financed this it's going to be a long few years if this is how she goes. . . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, Th3_Ac3 said:

That was mid October long story short they had it repaired by a local shop, voiding my remaining GM powertrain warranty. 

Who is THEY? If it had remaining GM powertrain warranty, why wasn't it taken to a Chevy dealer for repair? They would have likely put in a new transmission because they don't repair them.