So I'm new to the forum and pretty new to owning a spark. Currently I am getting ready to install some new speakers, JBL gto429 and planet audio trq462, I may look into putting 6 inch in the front and 6x9 in the rear at a latter date. But for now I am also going to install the Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 watt powered sub and I need help finding a wire diagram for the stock mylink head unit. I would like to be able to wire the sub to the head unit instead of tapping into the rear speakers. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Not sure what year you have (or how much that matters) I found this free subscription that claims to have a 2013 spark wiring diagram. http://35.pfotenpower-ev.de/wire/2013-chevrolet-spark-wiring-diagram.html I have not signed up so I'm not sure if it is legit or will help. I recently used Ac Delco's subscription to all GM service manuals. It was $20 for 3 days. I had issue with viewing some of the schematics but got all the info I needed. If you go that route the diagrams should be included. They may have been blocked on my cell/comp. If they are for you I'm sure an email to support would get you what you need. 

Edited by LittleBlue!

Thanks for the link, I found a couple other links to other forms that have posted the wiring color codes and I guess I'll find out if it's right when I get started on the installation. And your right I forgot to post what year my spark is, i have a 2013 spark lt