Drain and fill procedure for ‘17 spark

So I replaced the driver side axle for my spark and some tranny fluid leaked out. I could not gauge how much came out and the dipstick is rediculously short. Does anyone know the proper procedure to drain and fill my cvt transmission? I really don’t want to void my warranty by not having enough fluid in the transmission. The car has 11,xxx miles.

910A6150-7D96-45AE-9BBD-A898EC7D254D.jpeg

Edited by 2017spark
Words
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, atikovi said:

You can get a 3 day subscription to the repair info for $20 https://www.acdelco.com/for-professionals/gm-service-information.html

Thank you! I've been looking for some additional wiring information and this may have exactly what I need. 

Edit: doesn't look like electrical diagrams are included. To be continued. Good info though, thanks!

Edited by LittleBlue!
13 hours ago, atikovi said:

Where does it say electrical diagrams are not included? Can't imagine that.

To your point, it doesn't say they aren't included, I just didn't see them listed. There was another similar service that I used when I replaced my injectors but I can't for the life of me remember the site. It was like $15 for 24 hours but it was access to all of the vehicles they covered. I like your sites price and time better. Anyways, I should look more into this. Thanks again!

4 minutes ago, atikovi said:

This is the official site from GM. You probably had Alldata or Mitchell.  This says, GM Service Information (GMSi) is a comprehensive collection of vehicle diagnostic and service repair manuals for GM vehicles. I would think electrical diagrams are included.

I think this is what I need. I'm going to give it a shot. Sorry for derailing the post. 2017 Spark, I'll look into your question when I order the subscription if you haven't figured it out yet.