ABS and Trac lights stay on.

Changed the rear wheel bearing on my 2013 Spark and the ABS and Trac control lights immediately came on. The R&R was simple: pulled the tire, removed the drum, removed the axle nut, pulled the old hub/bearing and replaced with a Moog. I purchased ChiltonDIY online manual since couldn't find one in the store. The removal procedure differed in that the manual said to pull the spindle and hub as a unit and then separate them in a vice. Not sure why; I pulled the hub/bearing just fine, and no problem installing the new. Not sure why this tripped the lights. Anyone experience this? Anyone heard of rust loading on the sensor?

Found the problem. The Moog hub/bearing assy I bought through Pepboys did not have a reluctor ring as if it were for non-ABS vehicles. To my knowledge there are no non-ABS 2013 Sparks. Called Moog and reported the problem. My advice, keep the original hub and replace just the wheel bearing.  The only reason I didn't do that was because the assy was $111 and the bearing only was $80. It would have cost at least $20 to press out/in and I figured the convenience of simply installing the hub assy was worth the additional $10. Make sure any non-dealer hub you buy has the reluctor installed.