8 months

16k miles

40mpg average

Driver's seat kinda sucks...I'm not small, not huge either, 6'1" 200#, I had to buy a cushion for my butt  because the seat is already collapsed

I do NOT like touchscreen system. Freezes a lot. I use Android Auto

Overall pleased with price/performance ratio

I love my 2017 Spark LS with CVT for  trips less than 100 miles round trip. I agree with Stevil that seats are not comfortable for old geezers like me for longer trips. Our other car is a 2011 HHR (chevy) and last year we did a 7000 mile trip in it and my butt came out of it without any pain. No problems at all so far with both cars, except both front doors of my Spark squeak a little when opened. That rear vision camera on Spark is a neck saver and adds to safer driving.

• 4 months later...

I took delivery of my 2017 Spark LT in January of 2018. As of a few minutes ago, I just did my 2nd oil change at approx 9500 miles. I gave up with the Android Auto thing almost as soon as I received the car. I just plug in the phone through the audio cable and listen to streaming that way, and use an old fashioned GPS, which I can switch from vehicle to vehicle. 

I am a professional truck driver with over 4 million miles in 40 years, so that is where I spend most of my driving time. Getting into the Spark is a real hoot for me, sitting lower than the wheel bearings on most tractor trailers. I am completely satisfied with almost all aspects of the car. The acceleration, fuel economy, comfort on long trips, in short it does exactly what I want it to do. I cruise as fast as the speed limit allows, maybe more, so down here in Texas that means at least 75 mph. Stable and reasonably quiet, for a car of this size and price class. 

I guess my only complaint is how the seats fold to accommodate the cargo area. Not exactly flat, and the offset sizes of the seat are not well thought out. No matter, if I need to haul anything my Chevrolet Express 2500 should be able to handle it. I like them both. 

Argosy and Spark.JPG