Finally had the 2 recalls fixed

I've put off getting the recall work done on my 2016 Spark LS (27k miles). Then it needed the door lock fixed & oil changed, so in it went.

The CVT controller recall was just a reflash. Doesn't seem to be doing anything weird yet.

When they did the airbag recall fix, they installed a spanking new dash cover. My old dash cover had large scratches from its previous owner's fits of frenzied sharpened-fingernail drum solos (?)......but no more, it's all new new new!  Hey, I am easily amused.

The door lock was stripped and the handle had a crack (previous owner). They replaced both, replaced the latch mechanism too.

I am a very happy camper.....I have my beautiful purple Spark back! :shift:  .....and the work was all covered by warranty.

Plus: The dealer gave me a 2018 Trax AWD LT to drive. I didn't even buy the car from this dealer, it's just that they are very close to me.

But I'll be looking there in a few months when its time to trade-in my wife's Escape. They treated me right, beyond what warranty required.