Service manual 2010 India

Hi, anyone from India, do you have service manual for 2010 Spark (Beat)?

If yes, do you mind sharing it.

I asked the GM support (India) but they are very reluctant and just say we will search for it. 1st they shut there shop and now support is terrible. Even my authorised service centre shut. Luckily, old manager started his own with half of old staff.

• 10 months later...

I'm pretty sure all of the G.M. Manuals are online and free for download. One site  is.    www.justgimmithedamnmanual.com   Then just  type in the year, make and model of the Manual that you want, its free to download. Also you can read it online or after you download it, I'm sure you can print it out! Good Luck :) I downloaded the Entire G.M. Manual for my 2015 Chevy Spark in seconds, the G.M. Complete Manual is over 300 pages. Its in a file on my home page.

9 hours ago, maryann021 said:

I'm pretty sure all of the G.M. Manuals are online and free for download. One site  is.    www.justgimmithedamnmanual.com   Then just  type in the year, make and model of the Manual that you want, its free to download. Also you can read it online or after you download it, I'm sure you can print it out! Good Luck :) I downloaded the Entire G.M. Manual for my 2015 Chevy Spark in seconds, the G.M. Complete Manual is over 300 pages. Its in a file on my home page.

Meant to quote you with my post above. He is looking for the service manual. Not the owners manual. Big difference.