• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$12,000 and change. And I thought I made a killing. But that was the basic LS, 1.2L DOHC-4 cyl.MFI, 5 speed manual transmission. The only way to go in this vehicle is with the manual trans. Cannot i

$15,000 out the door with a 6 year warranty Denim Manual LT1

If you convert mine into dollars it equals $10300. I think I mugged the dealer lol

Posted Images

On 9/26/2017 at 6:40 PM, jonaol364 said:

Nice!! Is that  $10,977 price for the 2017 model?  Did you have any other fees included?

$10,977 sounds about right for a 2017 LS with CVT automatic. Just add taxes & license etc. Mine is now 7 months old and it has been flawless and a joy to drive and puts a smile on my face every time I fill up for $11-13. I stop for gas as soon as only 1 bar shows up on fuel gauge.

Edited by Bobby MSME
On 10/20/2017 at 10:35 PM, Bobby MSME said:

$10,977 sounds about right for a 2017 LS with CVT automatic. Just add taxes & license etc. Mine is now 7 months old and it has been flawless and a joy to drive and puts a smile on my face every time I fill up for $11-13. I stop for gas as soon as only 1 bar shows up on fuel gauge.

I agree with filling up at 1 bar . I have ran out of gas twice now . Never in my life  until my  2017 spark.  The red light comes on at the gauge w (orange fuel light .then a few miles later  the red light goes out at the gauge but fuel light stays lit.  and you think . I can make it to my Favorite gas station a few miles away .. Wrong.  

But on the bright side the spark is rather light to push across an intersection..

• 5 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 8:35 PM, macazootie said:

I'd priced what I wanted at about $16,200 at the lowest; I'd been looking for one since January. I just picked mine up a little over two weeks ago for $14,950. I got a 5-year power-train warranty, 3 years bumper-to-bumper, 2 years scheduled maintenance, and 2 tanks of gas, but with these little pocket cars, the gas ain't worth much. I wasn't expecting the seat heaters or the wifi. It also came with the roof rack rails, added a pulse brake light for $300, and just ordered the all-weather mats for the cargo and passenger areas, which I will pick up this weekend. I think I'll also have the windows tinted & pick up some window visors if I can find some that match the PAV's asthetics.

It looks like there are somewhat better deals that have been had, but I feel like I got a pretty darn good deal for mine. I'm damn happy.

I bought a more premium 1LT CVT with the heated rear view mirrors and other perks, they had another LS model on the lot for $13,300, but I ended up paying $16,000 I believe it was? I was going to buy the $13k model, but they offered no interest payments on the $16k model so I was sold. If I wouldn't have gotten the no interest promotion, I wouldn't have got the 'premium' Spark.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, bukbuk123 said:

I purchased a NEW Silver 2017 LS with CVT on 3/20/18 for $7975 plus TTL in Texas. $8842.66 out the door.

That was a great price! Did yo have a trade-in, or other discounts?

Or was this car discounted because it is previous year's model?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/10/2012 at 0:39 PM, freeninedy9 said:

I'd like everyone to get a good idea of how much they should spend on a new Spark and not get ripped off. My local dealership told me that the sticker price on the spark really couldn't be touched because they're so cheap already. The sticker price of my 2013 LS was $12995. I paid $11971 In New Hampshire, USA. Don't let the dealer tell you they can't lower the price! Tell us what you paid!

I just bought a new 2019 spark LS listing for $14,085 for $9500(freight included) with tax and va tags it was $10,200 out the door. I got a special incentive because I owned a Subaru. I was in the market because I had a big note on the Subaru Outback and had to cut expenses. I’m selling the outback. I didn’t think it would be this much fun and it feels like as close to free transport as possible. I want to get power locks for it and want to hang a courtesy light for the backseat. Any ideas would be welcome

18 hours ago, Hdsparkofhappiness said:

I want to get power locks for it and want to hang a courtesy light for the backseat. Any ideas would be welcome

Welcome Hd saprk on forum!!:welcome:

I too feel it difficult for backseat lightening, due to dark grey interior. Mine is 2010 LS India.

I had some plan, option 1, have independent light like front, I thought of VW reading lamp with matching connector. This is small light and this way it will turn on either with door or with switch when one really need it.

Option 2 just add a parallel lamp(like trunk lamp) to front light.

Since you are in warranty, get clear things 1st as this need to tap existing wiring and a hole fix in ceiling. In that case a work around you can use, take a USB LED lamp with USB extension cable and hang to rear of seat. Or some 12v LED lamp which can get power from cigarette lighter socket.

Pic - USB LED lamp flexible, I tried for footwell lamp. These are very bright.

IMG_20190221_185056937.jpg

• 3 months later...

This is June 2019.  I am looking at a 2019 Spark in Connecticut.   I imagine the dealership wants to make room for 2020's.  So that I have more data at the dealership, what have you folks been paying for a 2019?   Thanks.   

Edited by mikeecsedy
notify me of replies
  • 3 months later...