I guess I should say "Hello". I've been reading the forum for several months, but finally registered yesterday.

Picked up a Spark in March of 2018 and love it. Nothing fancy, but it's great for my purposes. I got tired of buying gasoline to haul around 3500 pounds of '2005 Escape' which normally only contained 'me'. I researched all of the sub-compacts, test drove a few, sat in a whole lot of different cars.....most did not fit me. The Spark's tall headroom and pump-up adjustable driver's seat were precisely what I needed! There is much more room inside the Spark than many of the other sub-compacts i looked at. I had planned on buying a Fiat 500 (Abarth) originally, but the Spark is just far more comfortable....slower, but more comfortable.

NOTE: GM's decision to include the infotainment center as standard is fantastic! The 7" screen is wonderful and Android Auto (with Google Play) is amazing.

2016 Spark LS .... CVT transmission ... Kalamata Metallic (can you say purple?)

I have some black&chrome Drag DR-19 mesh wheels on it, all windows tinted, and I added a little chrome exhaust extension.

Plans are to install fog lights, change out the tires, add a center armrest, Chevy logo floor carpet/mats with purple Spark logos, upgrade the speakers....etc etc etc....

Spark 030 - angle.jpgSpark - iboti 1.jpg

Edited by itsbiggerontheinside
  • 1 year later...