I'm blacking out the front end on my black on black 2017 Spark LT.  I've realized that better than painting my chrome trim black, I can just use the LS trim grill and fog lamp housing inserts which are already matte black. 

Anybody want to trade your black LS bumper trim (blue car) for my chrome LT bumper trim (black car)? You would have to have fog lamps already as pictured. Would love to swap instead of painting my chrome black. Let me know!

2017 Chevy Spark Hatch LS (Automatic) - Splash - Front Fog Lamp Kit, All Weather Front and Rear Floor Mats (Chevrolet) (Harvey's GM Radford, Virginia)_000006.jpeg

IMG_4334.JPG

Sort of on the subject - I am looking at those exact same fog lights on eBay for my 2017 Spark LS. 

Can anyone tell me how hard it will be to install them? If I have to remove the front inner fenders or tear off the entire front bumper cover, I'm probably going to pass on the project. I noticed a black piece of plastic trim on the bottom of the front bumper assembly. I was hoping to simply remove that and go up in from the bottom...pop the fog lamp covers out and pop the new assembles in...probably not that easy though. Anyone know for sure? 

As an aside, I think the lights listed from a few different sellers on eBay for the 2016-2018 Spark may actually be OEM. I was scouring several official Chevrolet factory websites worldwide and I'm pretty sure the blacked out fog light assemblies came up as a genuine factory accessory.