Are there any guides online for how to remove the rear bumper?

Hi cimera, I don't have any manual but looking at year 2007-2015 I guess you have similar model to mine 2010(M300).

I didn't opened rear bumper but what I have observed for rear bumper are:

1. There are 2 plastic rivet at bottom.Copy of PicsArt_02-25-11.46.03.jpg

2. On the side curves, there are 2 bumper mounts (1 in each side) just like front support (white-off white).

3. There could be possible hex screw which you may need to check behind fender liner.

4. If you're planning to route some wires, there is a louver in centre of trunk wall towards bumper.

I will see if I am going to clean my car today (its parked at a friend's place), I will see more on this.

Thanks for your help, I just want to remove it to do some repairs, I bought it with a couple of bumper cracks so it would be way easier to do so without it being on the car. There looks to be a screw behind the fender liner, can't see if they're hex or torx screws though. I'm assuming there are also some screws behind the rear headlights. Hoping the reverse sensors will just unplug, too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 5:10 PM, cimera said:

I'm assuming there are also some screws behind the rear headlights.

Yes. You are right. There is an screw behind the tail lamp. I got some leak in trunk in rain and I opened tail lamp, just to see the grommet was loose. Then I found a screw just at bottom corner for bumper. Its like this. (Tab of bumper in centre.)IMG_20180829_185844110.jpg

Pardon, I forgot to check for inside fender liner screw. In front, its hex screw. you may need to clear dirt around it to see clearly.

• 3 weeks later...