LittleBlue!

Turbo Project

129 posts in this topic

I have been tinkering with tuning the idle and investigating various check engine lights. I cleaned the spark plugs as well. I haven't made significant progress but I do believe I have established direction. Here is a video update. 

Ben&Jerry's and Shinobi777 like this

man you're almost there!

LittleBlue! likes this

This is sick. Glad you're sticking with the project man. Just goes to show anything is possible if you really set your mind to it (and have the funds of course). 

LittleBlue! likes this

Posted (edited)

On 1/18/2019 at 6:19 PM, kicks012 said:

Beyond excited to see the end result. I came across this while wondering how to tune my 2013's ECU. I have always thought about trying my hand at a turbo now that I'm past warranty... and after driving my new (to me)mini cooper s, the spark takes patience to drive. I am curious since the 13-15 sparks are just about the exact cars, would they all be e78 ECUs? Its hard to find definitive evidence of that. I have been very interested in some more modest upgrades lately.

Good luck! Keep us posted!

From the responses I have gotten on the HP tuners forum, the e78 is covered. It is not specifically listed by vehicle make model and year on the HP Tuners vehicle list but neither was mine until I reached out to their customer support. If you are interested, I would reach out to them and ask if your vehicle is covered. Let me know if you have additional questions

Edited by LittleBlue!
Shinobi777 likes this