LittleBlue!

Turbo Project

79 posts in this topic

I installed the boost gauge in my dash. I still have to run the hose through the firewall but there is a nice hole/boot for wires and I have a straight shot so it should be good. I'm happy with the look.

This gauge has a backlight for night driving. I have read you should wire it to the dimmer switch which is convenienly just down and to the left a tad. I will have to do more research but that is the plan for now.

I also decided to paint my intake pipes/boots and clamps. I'm happy with the results. I'll post pictures after they're installed.

20180927_194931-1.jpg

Edited by LittleBlue!

Here's a preview of the painted intake pipes. I painted them flat black. I plan on painting the car matte black in the spring. Little blue, no mas.

I got my 45 degree elbow yesterday ( as seen below) it fits great with the rest of the pipes.

20180927_201001-1.jpg

Edited by LittleBlue!

The flat black helped clean up under the hood and I like the cleaner more discrete look.

20180928_231404-1.jpg

Edited by LittleBlue!
SpaceCowboy likes this

My exhuast manifold is taking shape. I'm going to cut the bolt holes out and weld threads on the flange. The hot side of the turbo has a really weird flange so I'm forced to customize a bit. I still have a bit of cutting and grinding to do as well.

20181013_160314-1.jpg

Edited by LittleBlue!