Help!! 2013 Chevy Spark stalls!

I have a 2013 Chevy Spark and it's been stalling frequently and I don't know what to do anymore.  

* The check engine light doesn't turn on. 

It has stalled multiple times. 

Car will turn off when car is not moving while stuck in traffic, when coming to a stop and I press on the gas, a couple times when turning.

Mechanics have checked it out, but apparently they can't find anything wrong with it. 

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, was it resolved? 

Thanks!

Edited by Karen

I had cars which stalled at traffic lights, then started again fine using the starter.

But that was before computer controlled cars, and the reasons were either a clogged fuel filter (numerous occurrences) , or coolant leaking into cylinder due to bad main gasket (only one occurrence). But first follow leads posted by OldGearhead.

• 1 year later...

This is sort of an issue for the 2013. Mine has been a rough idler for it's whole life. You can have the idle reset, because it "learns" some BS from your driving habits. This sounds like it is going to low in RPM's that it is stalling out. Not the end of the world, try a reset from a shop that has the tools to do so, or, dare I say, the dealership :/

Edit: oh, check battery and alternator at this age too!

Edited by boozy