Mikdope

Coilover / lowering springs

11 posts in this topic

Just want to lower my 2016 spark but i cant find coils or lowering springs anywhere. If anyone knows a site or option for me that would be awesome! 

Snapchat-1196011642.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   


there is a guy on the forums that found a set for the Karl that supposedly fits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2018 at 10:05 AM, Mikdope said:

Just want to lower my 2016 spark but i cant find coils or lowering springs anywhere. If anyone knows a site or option for me that would be awesome! 

Snapchat-1196011642.jpg

 

https://propartsusa.com/products/Megan-Racing-EZ-Street-Coilovers-MR-CDK-CSP13-EZ-5?gclid=CjwKCAiAlfnUBRBQEiwAWpPA6VZCtdmTPhLS_Sq8MIlXhlyNjnSvVO80RCMN364cO8eLciAozsXnXBoCuikQAvD_BwE

 

https://www.bcracingpower.com/product/2010-2016-chevrolet-spark-br-series-coilovers-q-11-br

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm i was hoping it would be a little cheaper just for lowering springs but thats the first one ive seen that "fit" 2016 sparks lol, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/9/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mikdope said:

Hmmm i was hoping it would be a little cheaper just for lowering springs but thats the first one ive seen that "fit" 2016 sparks lol, thanks!

 

Yw. I'll keep a look out for some springs, since those are quite a bit.

 

Edit: Opel Karl springs on eBay are about 245-260. The 245 ones I believe are H&R and the 260 is Eibach.

Edited by Eric1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2018 at 11:01 AM, zamlawls said:

there is a guy on the forums that found a set for the Karl that supposedly fits

 

Pretty sure those would fit, since I think the Karl is the exact same as the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2018 at 2:09 PM, Eric1984 said:

 

Pretty sure those would fit, since I think the Karl is the exact same as the same.

good to know

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

WOGnsKK.jpgi ordered these. ill try to put them on sometime soon. 

 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tuning-Storm-Spring-Down-Lowering-4p-For-2016-2017-Chevy-Spark-THE-NEXT-SPARK/172311444512?fits=Year%3A2017|Model%3ASpark&hash=item281e8ffc20:g:b2MAAOSwZVlXtl1w&vxp=mtr

 

 

 

cant seem to add pictures..

Edited by Splash Spark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went off the rails a bit.

15222435971168092385961226939382.jpg

15222436392037117759540043858737.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good find redorange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now