Pairing a bluetooth speaker to supplement sound

I am thinking about buying a JBL Xtreme or other bluetooth speaker to supplement the sound in my 4 speaker Spark LS. 

The thought is to design a really nice JBL speaker bracket that attaches to the back of the drivers side head rest. That way the speaker would be directly behind the drivers head. 

Problem is - Can I have the sound from my iPhone 7 plus going to the Mylink audio system AND the bluetooth speaker at the same time via bluetooth?

I am pretty sure the answer is NO ...so looking for creative workarounds. I can make it work by splitting the signal w an 3.5 dual headphone cable...but that requires having wires hanging all over the place. Looking for a more elegant wireless solution.

Any ideas? 

Thanks for the reply, but I don't want to tear into the car like that for many reasons. 

Bluetooth portable like the JBL Extreme solves the problem for me...enormous high-end sound from that speaker...especially in such a tiny car. 

Found a Harman Kardon Bluetooth audio receiver that should work. iPhone 7 wirelessly sends the music to the HK BT device. The HK BT has a 3.5mm out the back. Connect a 3.5mm jack splitter and run one line to the JBL Extreme and the other line to the AUX in. 

Water jet an aluminum JBL Extreme speaker mount that cleverly mounts into the single rear cup holder in the back seat and all the wires neatly tuck away unseen. Second water jet mount for the iPhone forward of the cup holders. All mounts powder coated satin black. 

Super tight and clean install...no visible wires and entire thing can be removed without leaving a mark.

That's the current plan anyway :)