Giving my Spark a different look

Exactly the same car from exactly the same factory just as a right-hand drive it's called a Holden with a different logo so the parts are direct fit....I also have the steering wheel airbag but that is still pending installation...Personally I think it gives the car a very unique look but it also just direct replacement.

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

Interesting twist. Btw the holden spark has slightly different fog light inserts. I myself don't like to change badges, I believe that if the vin says a certain brand, model and trim the car should not carry badging that don't belong to it. But I'm not against changing body parts to better looking options when available. 

Edited by Mr.tozzi

Mr Tozzi

I have that part also with what looks like the driving lights and fog lights but I need to get the car up on a lift for that, I got lucky and found a junkyard near Perth that had a 2017 Holden Spark that got turned turtle so I was able to get most of the parts for next to nothing.  The other thing I am looking into is the Chevy Philippines Spark headlights with the LED strip. I'm basically picking and choosing from various Spark's around the world to make a totally one off. 

headlight.JPG

9 hours ago, MacintoshGuy said:

Mr Tozzi

I have that part also with what looks like the driving lights and fog lights but I need to get the car up on a lift for that, I got lucky and found a junkyard near Perth that had a 2017 Holden Spark that got turned turtle so I was able to get most of the parts for next to nothing.  The other thing I am looking into is the Chevy Philippines Spark headlights with the LED strip. I'm basically picking and choosing from various Spark's around the world to make a totally one off. 

headlight.JPG

i have been searching for those for weeks.

10 hours ago, MacintoshGuy said:

Mr Tozzi

headlight.JPG

If you get those headlights, can you please tell us where you found them or a part number please?

Also, how hard was it to replace that front emblem? I'll be replacing mine with a black bowtie soon.

On 10/31/2017 at 4:51 PM, Eric1984 said:

If you get those headlights, can you please tell us where you found them or a part number please?

Also, how hard was it to replace that front emblem? I'll be replacing mine with a black bowtie soon.

I will let everyone know a part number once I get it.  I had to replace the whole backing piece also since the Holden Logo is round, I needed the upper grill with the round logo carrier.  changing the whole upper grill and logo took maybe 30 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 6:15 AM, MacintoshGuy said:

I will let everyone know a part number once I get it.  I had to replace the whole backing piece also since the Holden Logo is round, I needed the upper grill with the round logo carrier.  changing the whole upper grill and logo took maybe 30 minutes.

I read on one of these forums that all you have to do to change the logo to a black one, is to remove the 2 10mm bolts and 2 push pins that are next to the hood latch. They said removing those would give you enough room to access the badge. Tonight, I did that but that piece seems like it's held onto the upper grill. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind. I decided to go back out and figured it out.

20171115_000957.jpg

Edited by Eric1984
19 hours ago, Eric1984 said:

I read on one of these forums that all you have to do to change the logo to a black one, is to remove the 2 10mm bolts and 2 push pins that are next to the hood latch. They said removing those would give you enough room to access the badge. Tonight, I did that but that piece seems like it's held onto the upper grill. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind. I decided to go back out and figured it out.

20171115_000957.jpg

are you going to put something to replace it? looks pretty empty...