Help? Mysterious electrical issue?

Hey, new here, overall pretty car illiterate to be honest (but more car literate than your average girl) but long story short I have a 2014 Chevy spark (manual) that I've owned for the last 2 and a half years. I bought it with only 14k on it and now I'm at 64k. I've hit two deer (2 months apart over a year ago, on the same road -.-) and only had body damage and had it professionally repaired after the first one but the second was a crack in my bumper so I was gonna fix that eventually but I'm going to dump the car once I can figure out this mystery: it all started with a check engine light less than 6 months ago flicking on for a couple hours and then off. Went to a mechanic, plugged it in. Died while plugged into the computer. So they charged it (meanwhile it's never had issues starting or running, still getting 42 mpg on average) and it throws 6 various electrical codes. Mechanic thinks the battery is toast so he puts in a new battery, clears the codes and no light for 3 days. Then the light returns to going on and off. So I keep running it for the last few months, I'm working 7 days a week with a 40 minute commute. Runs fine, mysterious check engine light is going on and off. A couple weeks ago the vent system turns its self on and off. Now it's functions all the time again but no heat and defrost sucks. Check engine light starts staying on. Tonight the engine overheated, I could hear it boiling, fan is not on, no steam, no leaks or fluid anywhere. Any ideas on what could be the issue? I'm about to rip my hair out that I'm paying for a car that isn't functional now. And should it be covered under warranty since the car is only 3 years old? Mechanics around here have been completely useless and the Chevy dealership I bought from have no idea what's covered and what isn't. 

Take to a mechanic tell the mechanic the same story as you just typed. If he's any good and you are not expecting free diagnostics he will find the issue.

It is most likely cooling system related, from hitting the deer. Just because the outside isn't visibly damaged doesn't mean things are still all perfect in the engine bay.

• 11 months later...