2015 Spark LS in Texas

Hello folks, just got my 2015 Spark (salsa) about a month ago

I had a Ford ranger that I've been driving for 5 years with no issue, but it was becoming a problem, and the 87 3/4 ton van i had as a tow vehicle for my travel trailer was getting 12 MPG

I drive a LOT, so after much consideration I traded both for a 2015 LS with the CV transmission

It was a 'loaner' for folks getting their cars serviced, and only had 5085 miles on it

I have one year left on 3 year / 36000 BTB warranty, and 3 years on power-train, so i don't have to work on it if it breaks, that's a win

Took it in today at 6700 miles (approx) for the first oil change / tire rotation / inspection (OLC indicated 8% oil life left, might as well get other stuff done too) So far the only thing I don't like is, unlike other hatches I've owned, ir looks like mods would be required to set it up to sleep in when I go camping

Of course, there's always tents, but if the weather gets ugly, tents suck. could possibly get a micro camper to tow with it, although so far I haven't seen a tow rating. I haven't dug very far into the owners manual yet, so maybe I just haven't found it

See you on the road!

Hi Art, welcome to the Spark owners forum. You are gonna love the gas mileage on your Spark. I think you found a good low mileage car owned by the dealership. As for sleeping in it, I think it is just too small for that. May be with both rear seats folded flat down, a smaller frame person can sleep there. The Spark is so easy to park though. I can parallel park it in places where others cannot. Best luck with your car..