2014 Purple Chevy Spark for sale

2014, automatic, OnStar capable, 49,000 miles, one owner (title says 2, I confirmed that they consider the dealership to be an owner), no accidents, non smoker, no pets, no kids, regular maintenance, runs like new.

Market value is $8400 according to CarGurus, I don't have a LOT of wiggle room for negotiations. I adore this car, but I just need the money, and I need a lot more than the trade in value. 

I apologize if this post is poor etiquette or belongs somewhere else, I've never done online forums before (please let me know if I should take it down, I hate stepping on toes). I thought this might get me a quicker sale than sites dedicated to selling cars (which I've also listed it on, let my know if you want the link.)

I am in Michigan, but depending on where you are in the country, I probably could be talked into travelling to deliver it. It's been too long since I've crossed any state lines. (I'm looking at you, Floridians! I know this one was hard to find down there even the year it came out!) And yeah, I'm a goof ball, I would be pleased if it sold in a southern state just so it can live a longer life, even though it won't belong to me anymore. So sue me! I got fond of my little travelling companion!