• 4 weeks later...

Tried T10 LED pilot lamp....in pic it seems bright due to dark background but its ok in dusk. I'll take a pic either dusk or dawn. 

Again I removed them due to quality issue....left one started flicker. Unfortunately Indian car electronics market is majorly filled with cheap Chinese items. I checked Philips and those are way costly.

IMG_20170901_192747102.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After reaching to my destination, when I saw it outside..... I really feeling I should make this a rally car. 

Ona stretch of gravel road (its a under construction state highway) the gravel became so smooth that it was gliding over those at 45kph+. Any slow speed it causing more bumps.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally, installed the trunk lamp.

Being LS, it took everything from scratch. 1st finding trunk open detection switch. then after searching for months to get matching connector, work around is done. I tried many LED modules but single on one side was not sufficient, no place to mount in centre. At last decided to use a flexible strip I bought year back, cut into 2 piece and result is really good. Except for heating of strip, everything is good. As I will not keep trunk open for long, guessing it will be fine.

Further, I connected the wire to existing door switch so now my remote locking detect if trunk is opened with key, without unlocking the whole car.IMG_20181012_193422348.jpg

IMG_20181012_193408381.jpg

IMG_20181012_193455305.jpg