Visited Dealer today for the Airbag recall.

Although the stated airbag problem on my 2017 Spark does not affect current situation, I took the trouble to have the recall fix done, in case a future owner of my car has children riding in front seat. 

The dealer also took care of squeaky front passenger door by lubricating hinges on all 4 doors. Other than that, I have had no other issues with the car. The dealer also topped off all fluids, washed the car and vacuumed the floors. Absolutely love driving this car in town. The CVT is silky smooth and the car steering is very responsive and tight. There are less squeaks or groans or vague feeling than any of the bigger cars I have owned except perhaps the Camaro.

27 minutes ago, zamlawls said:

I went in for my oil change, they informed me on the air bag.

They changed the oil, left oil hand prints all over the car and all over the engine shroud.

smh...

Try to find a dealer who gives a free car wash with oil change. Then less chance of hand prints outside.  It may cost more than the $19.99 oil change, but you will get the right type of oil (synthetic blend) instead of the non-synthetic standard oil with the cheap oil change. I have had good luck finding such dealers. I would call your dealer and speak to the manager and complain about the unprofessional oil change. Can't believe the mechanic left oil prints all over the car. There is no excuse for such poor job. By the way every new Spark comes with 2 free oil changes, at the minimum. Some dealers offer more.