Driver's door controls and rear wiper malfunction

My driver's side and rear windows were broken a few months back. (My rear window was actually broken twice in 3 days.) I didn't immediately fix my rear window the second time and it ended up draining my battery. (It took the dealership a week to figure that out.) They disconnected my wiring in the back untill I got the window fixed and when they reconnected the wiring they didn't disconnect the battery witch resulted in my driver's door controls for both right windows inoperable and my rear wiper arm sitting on the car under my spark emblem instead of on the window and breaking. They're basically blaming this on the windows being broken and not take ownership for their fuck up (pardon my french), so I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this without paying alot of money. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum, Chevygurlroq,

This is certainly not the feedback we like to learn, and sincerely apologize if this has not been your experience. We’d be happy to look into this matter further on our end, and would like to be of assistance to you in the best way possible. Please send us a private message at your earliest convenience. To ensure we have all pertinent details, be sure to include your VIN, current mileage, full contact information and name of involved dealer.

Kindly,

Helen

Chevrolet Customer Care

If the dealership didn't replace your windows then it is not their responsibility to fix anything related to the doors, as you need to take some of it apart to put in new glass. And in that case you need to take it back to whoever replaced the glass.

If the dealer replaced your windows, and everything worked before they touched it then it is their responsibility to repair it.