Playing videos thru Chevy Mylink?

Has anyone figured out how to play videos thru the mylink display I would love to load comedy stand up shows and movies on a usb for long drives and play while driving obviously I don't want to watch them but for the people in the car to have something to do if need be!

Thanks!

I've managed to get mine working, but it is very choppy when I tried watching a high quality video on it.  You will probably need to downsize the resolution of the video in order for it to play smoothly.  

You will need to find the Mylink Unlock Wiki.  It has all the files needed to unlock video in motion and you can also update your software should you decide to do it.

1 hour ago, b00duh said:

I've managed to get mine working, but it is very choppy when I tried watching a high quality video on it.  You will probably need to downsize the resolution of the video in order for it to play smoothly.  

You will need to find the Mylink Unlock Wiki.  It has all the files needed to unlock video in motion and you can also update your software should you decide to do it.

It wont work with 2016 Spark. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you can figure out which wire the unit uses for speed sense, you can cut it, or install a switch to disable it.

I'd start looking at aftermarket head unit manufacturers, as they'd have the wiring info for the car in order to hook it up to their systems