Manual Folding Exterior Mirrors

Push them from the front housing and you will find it clicks to 2 positions until the mirror is flush with the window..almost all cars have this feature today for obvious reasons like minor impact and drive thru car washes....BTW, Like your 2017? How is the CVT working out for you...Oh ya..and...welcome to the forum bud.

Thanks for the welcome.

Ok, I'll try again on folding the mirrors.

I like my 2017, I like how it looks, the alloy wheels, the interior materials, the mpg, and how it squeezes thru tight places :)... I don't like the rear drum brakes (but it probably does not need rear discs), I don't like that the storage space at the front of the console is always lit up at night.

I'm getting used to the CVT... when you slow down, roll for a moment, and then accelerate (e.g. a California Stop), there's a light/minor clunk... I'm not sure if that sounds like it should be there... we'll see... :|

The other problem I've encountered is that the radio volume is low (I can peg it and sound is barely audible... "Stairway to Heaven" can hardly be heard)... same with phone volume, I can't hardly hear the other party talking... :(

( my other car is a 2001 TA which I wrench/tune on for pleasure... I noticed your username )

Edited by joecar