How to install aftermarket wireless remote for door open

Hi

Greetings from Eastern part of Europe.I am trying to find the best way and easy in the same time how to install aftermarket wireless key for door on Chevrolet Spark LS MY2013.I found some explanation how to connect but is so poor and without pictures.Please fellas anyone can explain to me how to connect and also what is important to me to not take out driver panel from door because son vehicle still have warranty period until Sept,2017 

Edited by nostalgija
  • 3 months later...

At least here in the states you can't lose your warranty for doing things like this. They would have to prove that the modifications you did caused the issue. 

According to the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty of your vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part was the cause of or contributed to the failure of the vehicle (15 U.S.C. 2302 (C)). This means that a vehicle's warranty cannot be "voided;" the dealer can only deny a claim if the stock part failed due to damage or unreasonable use.

• 1 year later...

A garage door keypad makes your automatic garage door opener more convenient and easier to use. The keypad consists of a button remote that requires a security code to open the door. I always prefer the wireless remote for home security that give me the peace my mind and stressfree life caused due to professional thieves.

Edited by Harold Frances
wrong spelling