Factory New OEM GM parts at discounted prices

I may have this post removed....so be it. I am a GM Parts Manager (Buick GMC dealer) that can provide OEM GM parts for Sparks and any other GM vehicle new or old. I am trying to help fellow forum members with parts. I am a 2016 Spark LS owner, black (GAR) in color and 5 spd. Bought from Apple Chevrolet in York, PA.

I can even print build sheets on vehicle after 2000 if you want to know what all those option codes stand for.

2016 Spark all-weather floor mats are now available from GM. They are 1 week away from me. 10% over cost ($107.25) plus shipping. No sales tax except shipments to PA. Accessories are tough to give great deals on because accessories are priced high with little mark-up. Regular parts I can do better with pricing.

Better yet, I can tell you if other dealers are not telling the truth on parts issues and availability 

email your needs to pnkflyd505@comcast.net 

or jbaker@turnernewholland.com  

Turner Buick GMC

New Holland, PA 17557

Edited by jbaker2379
add email

I wish I could after reading everybody's posts. My GM catalog only covers Sparks made for the U.S. I believe these lamps would not be a simple bolt-in install. I can only guess that a front lamp wiring harness would also be needed. That brings into play the body control module (BCM) and if the U.S. version could be reprogrammed to accept these lamps.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, GammaRadiation said:

Does a steering wheel swap give cruise control like with the sonic? How much are OEM alloys and how much do they weigh?

'16 LS CVT

Sorry no steering wheel swap avail. I would sell the alloys at cost + 10% which would be around $130.00 each. Shipping IS NOT included in that price. Weight is unknown

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:34 AM, GammaRadiation said:

GM is crazy. At that price there is a whole slew of lighter, better looking aftermarket flow formed options. Thanks though.

Thanks for letting me try for you. Same with parts though, you get what you pay for. That's why I am here. To offer genuine GM parts at good prices instead of the crappy aftermarket parts everybody uses.

• 6 months later...
On 8/13/2016 at 11:39 AM, GammaRadiation said:

Does a steering wheel swap give cruise control like with the sonic?

If you want cruise control, just go aftermarket. It looks very easy to install.

• 5 months later...
On 9/9/2017 at 0:56 PM, MacintoshGuy said:

Can you get parts for the Holden Division, I'd like to replace all off my exterior Bow Tie Badging with the Lion Badge, I have the OE Holden Part Numbers but so far no one I have talked to at any Chevy Dealer can even look the numbers up and have them show as being valid.

Really..It's a Chevy..not a Holden...why not get a Corvette or Camaro logo..or better still. Buy a car that matches the logo you want.

10 hours ago, Ray Dockrey said:

They are on Ebay. Of course they are all coming from Australia but most looked like they would ship to the US. Ignore Gearhead above. He gets cranky sometimes. 

Ray,

I have had a lot of good luck with most of items on Amazon and eBay but the one elusive part is the upper grill with the round carrier.  Any idea where I can even get info on that?  I hate to say it this way but GM is way too cheap to be making two different upper grills, one for the bow tie and one for the circle badge, I'm thinking that there is some type of carrier that will adapt for the other badge.  I actually scored the Holden Steering Wheel with the Airbag on eBay for $200 including delivery, and I think it looks a whole lot nicer than the American Spark wheel with the fake chrome inserts.

As for Gearhead, I won't split hairs with him, we all know in reality it's a Daewoo Matiz.

IMG_3802.jpg

• 1 year later...

I r

On 8/3/2016 at 11:50 AM, jbaker2379 said:

I may have this post removed....so be it. I am a GM Parts Manager (Buick GMC dealer) that can provide OEM GM parts for Sparks and any other GM vehicle new or old. I am trying to help fellow forum members with parts. I am a 2016 Spark LS owner, black (GAR) in color and 5 spd. Bought from Apple Chevrolet in York, PA.

I can even print build sheets on vehicle after 2000 if you want to know what all those option codes stand for.

2016 Spark all-weather floor mats are now available from GM. They are 1 week away from me. 10% over cost ($107.25) plus shipping. No sales tax except shipments to PA. Accessories are tough to give great deals on because accessories are priced high with little mark-up. Regular parts I can do better with pricing.

Better yet, I can tell you if other dealers are not telling the truth on parts issues and availability 

email your needs to pnkflyd505@comcast.net 

or jbaker@turnernewholland.com  

Turner Buick GMC

New Holland, PA 17557

Looking for all weather mats for 2019 Spark. I realize this thread is dormant but worth a try.