Black plastic/tape between side windows bubbling.

This isnt mine but.. looking for a pic of mine already in the spark face book group I noticed that the black sticker things are an american thing.. overseas version dont have them.. weird.. anyway check the fb group for more pics or I'm sure you can find a euro version in your color without them to see what it would look like in google images. I've taken them off my spark and sonic and it looks so much better. If they were gloss black I can see it maybe looking like the one big window effect its trying to achieve, but they're that ugly plastic textured junk and it just doesn't work :(

13332826_852336474900143_2242563534546849922_n.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Maryann021, 

If I peel the Black  Tape off my 2015 Chevy Spark, is the Color of the Car ( Silver) under the tape.?.I just bought my Chevy Spark and after it rained the Black Tape has bubbled, it's torn and wrinkled, It looks terrible! Can anyone tell me exactly what supplies I need to take this tape off, and also what I need to take any residue glue  or anything the tape leaves. Is there any Special instructions that I need to do once I get tape off? Also if tape does not come off easily do U need to buy a special tool to take it off? Thank You, Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

maryann021