Wanna do something to my car but i am lost as to what to do and I am looking for some input as to what would look good. Wheels and tints are a given but wanting .... well dont really know what I want thats why I want input. I have had 2 sets of decals on it so far and not liked either of them.

front2.jpg

two.jpg

csw.jpg

Dont know if I should go suble or in your face like coloured wheels and big decals. So input please.

Edited by Widget

NEFDesign body kit and either black or white powder coat on the wheels.

Open the headlights and anywhere that doesn't actually provide light should be covered in 3M black reflective material to black out the background but retain reflectors.

Driving lights like the Hella FF200 mounted to the top of the license plate holder, paint them either black of white before installation.

I think stripes that have a wider distance between them might look good, like centered on the windshield washer jets. Needs to wrap all the way down the front and all the way down the back. Probably in black material.

In short I would do all monochrome with white as the base, black as the accent and as little gray as I could make.

The nerDesign kit would be very expensive for me to get shipped over and painted. I love the look of it but in the pic it looks very plain. Think it needs a splash of colour to go with it. I have removed both sets of stripes that were on the car and i am now back to a plain canvas.

Red stripes were manufacturer fitted. Called th e Sports tag pack in UK. Black ones I had made by a decal company. Have some plans for a sutble but visible look, and am planning on using the green vinyl for that, dont want to give too much away in case i dont like it.

The green was for a scheme I was thinking of for highlighting small bits of the car in a bright colour, it wont be used for stripes. was thinking of just highlighting some small parts on the car like around fog lights, a small bit on rear bumper and maybe wing mirrors, but not sure how this will turn out.

Edited by Widget