IS it worth it to install the MY Link in the LS model??

I just got my 2013 SPark and I soooo love this car. I got the base model because I wanted a standard and it HAD to be green! However here in Houston Texas they are flying out the door faster than they are getting them and it was very hard to find one much less a green standard one. As it is I had to wait for it to get off the boat! Regardless it did not come with the My Link infotainment system and I am now wishing it had. I was wondering if I could get some thoughts on if it was worth the cost of having the My Link installed versus an aftermarket stero that was bluetooth/smartphone capable? Also WHY oh WHY would Chevy not include power door locks yet have power windows ughhhh!

• 1 month later...

I spoke to local Chevy parts guy about this. I too have an LS and want the MyLink infotainment system for it. He told me it's a 3rd party company that makes the radios for the sparks, and he called them for me. He asked them if the connections in the back of the systems are the same (which I assume they would be, to cut costs) and they said they didn't know. He said he doubts it, but I think he's wrong. He said the Infotainment system itself would be about $800 but isn't available alone yet