2015 spark nothing but problems only 15,000 miles

So the lady failed to call me again. The other supervisor said because she can't get a hold of no one at the district level. So another supervisor took over and tried to call the same dealership to make an appointment that I was just at, I said mame I was just in there less than 2 weeks ago and we were on 3 way with the other dealership, same guy who said what more do I want they gave me a loaner, hung up because he even told her he did the work and nothing was wrong with my car/ I have videos now. I told the lady I said sooo my case supervisor failed to call me again, or couldn't take 5 mins out of her schedule to say nothing yet instead of canceling appointments and not calling back. I said I've been playing nice for 4 months, and yep now that I mentioned I think I'm going to get a lawyer, they can't talk to me. I looked at other cars today because this is crazy for a new car. I told the car dealer guy and the Chevy lady, when buying a new car one would expect air to work, the car to move when the gas pedal is pushes and since no one seems to care and just keep putting me off, I am having to go talk to a lawyer.

Now that you have a legal rep, and I don't blame you after your last phone/post, suggest to him an independent mechanic might help to verify your issues in a technical way..goes better that way..user videos are only use biased visual where mechanics use tech talk that is based on un-biased math they can observe then download the cars diagnostic math..unbiased evaluation of math and numbers is what this is all about in the tech world as well as the legal world when it comes to machines. You know of course that calling GM anymore is not an option in the legal environment unless through the Legal rep.

Edited by Retired old Gearhead

Stuck a thermometer in the vent ran the car on the interstate for 30 mins and on 3 it was 90 degrees in my car which is what the video and pics I have of and the Rpms going all crazy. I had to take the car to Milwaukee this weekend and needless to say I'm down to bare minimums cause it's hot in here and they were supposed to get me a loaner but didn't. My gas mileage is so low, like 25 mpg on interstate now.

and I know about me not contacting them but I've held up my end and it's to the point now I'm about just dump the car and take the loss. Save up and buy a use car. The lawyer is a lemon law lawyer and I am hoping best-replacing the car with a Cruz or sonic. Anything has to be better and both of those cares are cheaper than what I paid for my spark right now

• 2 weeks later...

Having worse issues now. Lawyer said to keep takin it in. Soo after getting the disappointing news I can't begin to even look at cars until this crap is figured out. I called onstar again because transmission is acting worse again like it rumbles like it did the first time it went out. After 3 diagnostics found codes: human interface module, seat module, and climate control aka why I have no A/C or heaterĀ 

• 2 weeks later...

They keep having me take it in until Chevy decides what to do. 6th time will be this week. 3 times in less than a month same issues I've been having. On last dealership in this area so unless I want to drive 50 miles away to get car in. Pretended I was stupid and test drove another spark and that spark drove no where near as bad, didn't shudder, had A/C. When they tested the AC they took a meat thermometer and shoved it down the vent tube... Yea that's cold but from the tube to where people sit, totally different. It blew 53 degrees but in car was 90Ā 

• 1 month later...

Sorry your having such bad luck. I'm also in a similar predicament, only with a different manufacturer (mitsubishi) so much so i changed my own transmission!! still extremely unsatisfied

Ā 

been looking at sparks and found your Ā thread. i live in milwaukee and seen you mention it. can i ask what dealer youve been dealing with?

4 hours ago, SwapperNo said:

Sorry your having such bad luck. I'm also in a similar predicament, only with a different manufacturer (mitsubishi) so much so i changed my own transmission!! still extremely unsatisfied

Ā 

been looking at sparks and found your Ā thread. i live in milwaukee and seen you mention it. can i ask what dealer youve been dealing with?

I'm from Nebraska, I was in Milwaukee for a job interview when this last breakdown happened. Heisner had my car for 2 freaking weeks, all they did was reset computer so codes went away and stuck dye in the system and said good luck driving back to Nebraska, let them deal with it.. 2 WEEKS they had my car and that's all they did.Ā 

i presume you refer too the Ā one Ā in west allis (hwy 100)

Ā 

that's Ā pretty terrible. i can Ā understand leaving you with no a/c, so you can actually get home, but if your car was experiencing REPEATABLE issues... total Ā other Ā story.

Ā 

thanks, and good luck with your endeavor, I'll be watching this too see Ā the end.

Yep west allis. They experienced the bucking and all said it wasn't normal, went out to garage came back within 30 mins and said nope it's normal... So not being able to accelerate, no AC is normal, why did I buy a new car then? It goes back to shop tomorrow, last dealer who had before heisner changed the oil and put the wrong oil and way overfilled it so I might be having the engine light issues because of that. Glad my car has been in 3 dealerships now and not one bothered checking the oil since last oil change to see that it's overfilled and order state it's the wrong amount and wrong oil and now I have a weird smell to my car since getting it back from HeisnerĀ 

• 1 month later...