We bought a base model 2016 LS model about a month ago and the sticker and window states it has the 4G LTE. However, today I tried activating it and I was told by Onstar that my car doesn't have it. Just curious if the other with the new 2016 model have the feature in their car. If you guys do I plan on calling Chevy and trying to get this fixed with the dealer. The website states that all trims have the feature but I just want to make sure that it is accurate.

Thanks

That would be fine if it lets me set it up but the option isn't even there. That's why I called Onstar. Now if any Spark owners with the 2016 can tell me if they have the same issue. I called GM and they said mine was part of the buildsheet so I should be there.

i bought an ls model a couple of months ago also and the salesman pushed the onstar button and we set it up right there at the dealership(unexpectedly i might add kind of put me on the spot , my car asking me to set up passwords an user names and such)

any way my data just expired and ive been having a heck of a time trying to purchase more, website says its having problems and you may need to call.

your ls should have it though,guess you will have to call or go to the dealer.

• 1 month later...