• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

mine LS, 5 speed with now 2245miles , showing average of 41 here in so oregon ,but i am 35 hwy miles to,town and a small bit of town driving and home again ,,speed limit is 55 in oregon so im old and am observing for now ., i am using gas without ethanol for now ,,can only get it with 91 or 92 octane in 2 local,stations with one pump of it each, guess its legal,to put in cars now at the pump for long time it wasnt . but so many complaints its ruined so many small,engines and carbs and caused problems with newer cars too they had to,do somethng. but its expensive 4.70 or such a gallon, not sure ill continue but dont drive much so may,,, .love the car,,!!! a bit noisy at hwy speeds but who cares, im half deaf anyhow it does make radio listening in it pretty much impossible with a wife bitching its turned too loud again i dont care .

wonder where can get a shop manual for the 2014 ? one can learn so much about the car from a shop manual .and if something ever goes wrong not on warranty ,,it helps .none seem avail on line yet. bob J, bonanza ,oregon

• 6 months later...

Any Spark EV owners among us here in California? Did you know you can drive much father than it says, if you only go 30 mph, coast everywhere you can, and never accelerate fast? Pulling hills is the power drain, and going up a mountain, like to Big Bear, the potential miles number falls fast. I'm 66, and my Chevy Spark EV is my favorite car I've ever had in my life. Maybe because I am paying about $30.00 a month on power, and I haven't been to a gas station since last August when I put some in the car I traded in on this one.

• 3 weeks later...