A Few Pix Of My Sparks Replacement

That's strange that the spark is easier to get out of. How is the room compared to the Spark?

I would say there is not a whole lot of difference, outside of a hair more width, when actually sitting in the cabin, naturally, there is a little more length in the hatch. As far as getting in and out, I think that is due to the Sonic being a little lower off of the ground, a bit more of a squat to get in and out...

Way too nice...that's not a car! That's a motorized cruiser...I like it and almost bought one in '13, but the object was to get as small a car as possible to maneuver in tight areas like Miami Beach. Got some interior pix? What engine and year did you buy? New ones ('16) have the new GM all aluminum engine series...Interior pix? Keep us updated on your Sonic stuff..lots of interest in that motor vehicle. Enjoy the car and remember that the best car in the world is one that's paid for in cash or paid off...Right?

It's a new leftover 2015 LTZ, with the 1.4 liter turbo, w/ a 6 spd. auto trans. It handles well, soft ride but corners well, lots of goodies, remote start, backup cam, auto lights, the whole ball of wax. My buddy calls it the Spark Deville. :) Got you on the payment plan, cash up front, I like to sleep nights. Haven't had a chance to take any pix of the interior yet, I took out the rear headrests, they really block a lot, even through the rear view mirror.

• 1 month later...

The irony is I have a Sonic and I'm aiming for a Spark. lol The Sonic is a great car. Definitely roomier, a bit more power (and potential), and more practical as a daily. A nice set of Eibach or H&R springs will firm that ride right up for ya!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/2/2016 at 2:04 AM, WaltK said:

GEDC0261_zpsc6gut68b.jpg

GEDC0263_zps9ymw7l5a.jpg

GEDC0260_zpschakecbi.jpg

GEDC0257_zpsbyt89g3l.jpg

And here is my trusted Spark, sitting up at the dealership, cursing me out, big time. :) Whoever gets this car, is really getting a great deal.

Screenshot_zpsqonh2qzg.jpg

That looks great, man. Sleek and definitely a feast for the eyes. :)