Want to make your Spark sporty sounding without spending alot of $ - just remove the muffler - and it cost me $160. It now has a "sporty sound" that's not too loud and it cancels out the engine noise. There's no annoying "wah,wah,wah" reverberation when driving at sustained speed on the highway and I can still hear my stereo at a comfortable level. I had this done at a local muffler shop and they welded on a SS tip and angled it down, so as not to melt the plastic rear facia, as I have a 1LT and not a 2LT. The 2LT has a notch in the lower bumper, so the chrome tip can come straight out. The lower bumper on the 1LT has a notch in it, but not as high up. It appears this lower section can be removed and maybe replaced with one from a 2LT, then I could just change the exhaust tip and have it come out like the 2LT OR just go to a body shop and have them notch mine out. But for now this works and looks just fine.

I also ordered 15" dark gray MOMO wheels, as I wanted to keep the stock tires. I'll post pictures, as soon as I can figure out how to do that.

• 3 months later...
okay you had enough time. show us the pictures XD

OK, I HAVE A PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT AND UPLOADED A PICTURE OF THE MOMO WHEELS TO IT. NOW CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET THE PICTURE INTO A "REPLY"? I'VE TRIED THE "ATTACH FILES" BIT AND I CAN'T MAKE IT WORK, THE PICTURE IS FROM MY PHOTO ALBUM ON MY COMPUTER AND IT'S EITHER TOO SMALL TO SEE OR TOO LARGE TO POST. I HAVE WINDOWS 8 - ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Ok, I assume you are on the new photobucket interface...

hover over the image and you will see a little gear in the top right of the image, hover over the gear. You will see a link that says "get links" appear, click that link. You will be presented with various ways to link the pictures, you want the bottom link that says "Image codes for forums" click on that and it should say copied. Now go to a post and paste (cntrl+v keys). It will drop a line of an address with the correct [ img ] tags around the link and those will then display the image when you click the preview (more reply options button and then preview button) or make the post.