hi !

I'm new here , and its nice to know that we have a place to get info..

so.. i have now Chevrolet spark 2014 lt and i ordered the new Chevrolet spark 2016 the LTZ model, I'll get it next week and I'm thinking of changing the speakers... i know there is six of them. any one know what is the size of them ?

well since its not a base model and it has the full speaker package, an amp wouldn't be needed (unless you are shooting for an excellent sounding system)

the two biggest things that are going to affect the sound quality are going to be changing the speakers out for a quality set to get better and clearer mids and highs, and then a small subwoofer to add in the low bass that smaller speakers just cant reproduce on their own. (good news is that the new spark finally got their stuff together and are building them with normal sized speakers instead of the tiny speakers in the older models)

depending on what your looking for, a great set of speakers would probably cost you between $200 and $300 for both pair (possible less depending on where you're shopping) and for instance, my favorite go to models of speakers to recommend are pioneer D series (models starting with TS-D) and lately have been finding them four under $70 s pair (components with separate tweeters will cost a bit more) and the retail on them when places like best buy carried them was around $200 a pair!

as far as the sizing goes, haven't seen one yet and my fit guide information hasn't been updated yet. I'm really hoping they went with the most common size speaker in the world and the same size that is in 90% of other chevy's which would be 6.5", since they are large enough to actually provide some decent bass.

Edited by 1LoudLS