So when do you think we will get the promised navigation app? I imagine we will have to take the car into dealership to have the software upgraded. I am a little nervous about the lack of information about the app itself and would not be supprised if it is not out by year end.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chevy website says you can log into your Mylink account and download the latest updates. But after talking with a online rep they said you cannot do that, only dealer update. This is what the webs

I want to get the update for my car, but I'm not sure if I should. The reason being that my XM radio has not shut off and I have had my car for about 7 months now. If they update my car, then I am a

I'm just bummed they have such limited android support. Both my Razr Maxx and htc dna don't have bringgo support.

Posted Images

I imagine we will have to take the car into dealership to have the software upgraded.

This is not a good thing. Not only did I waste 3 hours for nothing waiting for GM to decide that they didn't have software to program my fog lights, now I can't get the damn thing back in until a week from now without having to take time off from work to get the service performed. I would expect the upgrade to the infortainment system to go about as well.

This is not a good thing. Not only did I waste 3 hours for nothing waiting for GM to decide that they didn't have software to program my fog lights, now I can't get the damn thing back in until a week from now without having to take time off from work to get the service performed. I would expect the upgrade to the infortainment system to go about as well.

That sucks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sent this to Chevy. Link below is for questions for owners, please use if you want to ask them a question.

The Spark was supposed to receive a navigation app by the end of the year. This was the primary reason for upgrading to the LT1 instead of the base model. Do you know when it will be available? I feel that I spent a lot more money for something that should be out now but is not. With the delay is there any talk of giving current owners the app for free instead of the advertised $50 that it was supposed to cost? Thank you.

http://www.chevrolet.com/chevrolet/tools/promotionalapp/contactuspromoapp.do?email=cac@chevrolet.com&topic=2&option=b

If enough of us question this maybe they will release the nav app.

• 1 month later...

Well I did a search today on the App Store for BringGO, I went from having no results last week to five this week.

Korea, brazil, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Australia/NZ are now available. Hopefully its a positive sign that the US/Canada app is coming soon.

Well I did a search today on the App Store for BringGO, I went from having no results last week to five this week.

Korea, brazil, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Australia/NZ are now available. Hopefully its a positive sign that the US/Canada app is coming soon.

I noticed this today also. I also seen that Bringgo has a website too. I can't wait for the app to be released. This is one of the things that made the Spark more appealing too.

It also says on the app that you are going to have to take it into the dealer for an update. I doubt the dealer has it in yet. Also how much is the lifetime maps? You cant see the prices until you buy the app

I got my state map to download and the base map data. It works pretty good with the menus. It shows in app purchase for $49.99-$59.99 both with traffic and lifetime.

I know about a trip to the dealer. They will add Tunein, Bringgo, and Siri support. Who knows when though. I just figured I would get the app so I'm ready, :-)

Sorry, I found that photo on the web, that's not me. LOL

I'm going to see if the dealer has the update soon. I might swing by at some point in the next week. I used the phone app on the way to work and it seems to do just fine. I found out that the $59 purchase gives you 3 years of map updates. They call it 3 annual. One when purchased then 2 more within 3 years.

Edited by bluer101