2015 Spark sluggish when air temp is below 15 degrees F-WHY?

My car does this too it's very hard to get the car to move at first and mine is in a garage. You have to push down on the peddle to get it going and it revs at 3000 rpm . I just had it at the dealer for an oil change and of course it's over filled again. This is the 2nd time at this dealer they have over filled it by at lease a half quart or more I was also told my car wasn't in the recall , lol just got a notice from Chevrolet a few days ago ok I'm done ranting . For what it is the spark isn't a bad little car . Might consider a 2016 or 2017

My car does this too it's very hard to get the car to move at first and mine is in a garage. You have to push down on the peddle to get it going and it revs at 3000 rpm . I just had it at the dealer for an oil change and of course it's over filled again. This is the 2nd time at this dealer they have over filled it by at lease a half quart or more I was also told my car wasn't in the recall , lol just got a notice from Chevrolet a few days ago ok I'm done ranting . For what it is the spark isn't a bad little car . Might consider a 2016 or 2017

Sounds like yours is another issue altogether. Sluggish is one thing but high revs with little movement sounds much more like tranny slipping and this would not surprise me at all with the various issues the Jatco made CVT tranny is having..If your issue goes away once it warms up, well, you're probably OK...keep an eye on that slippage. BTW half quart overfill is no big deal and won't hurt anything.

Mine does the same thing when its cold. Doesn't want to get going and revs like crazy for about a mile and then it's fine. Only happens when the temps are below freezing.

Same advise as the others. Make sure both CVT recalls are done. Sounds like some sort of CVT slippage or not shifting up until it warms up. All these CVT's seem to be having issues and due to the complex way they work, it is hard to diagnose accurately without some professional testing equipment...some other cars brands with that model of Jatco CVT-7 are having similar issues.