Official USA Chevy Spark service manual?

Does anyone know if Chevy has an official service manual available for the USA Sparks yet? This is one of the things I almost always buy as soon as I buy a car that is worth keeping more than a few years and typically allows me to do things I might want to do (mods. or repairs).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a PDF copy of the one for the Chevy Beat (what the sparks called in India) if you want a copy of it, I know there will be some differences but will let you have a look anyway.

Probably trying to figure out how to cover up the steering wheel controls problem.

That technically would be illegal so probably better not, though my morals are slipping due to the constant delays.

Thanks but I'm going to wait, nothing that needs immediate work until I decide if I'm going to add driving lights which will need to trigger from the high beam lights. Still trying to decide if I want to cut up the grill to fit the lights and if the lights I want will even fit.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a PDF copy of the one for the Chevy Beat (what the sparks called in India) if you want a copy of it, I know there will be some differences but will let you have a look anyway.

Hi,

Can you please share the service manual of Chevy Beat here. I would love to have a copy since i am very much interested in DIY things.

Regards,

Shubham

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to the local library and they usually have the service manuals for free to browse while there online... Albeit I bet I'll have to wait until some are released.

Bad news for your link though: JULY!

Price: $200.00 Item not yet released to Helm from manufacturer. The item will be available on 7/25/2013
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...