Official USA Chevy Spark service manual?

Looks like I'm screwed! About a week ago I decided to see if one of the Chevy support people that comes around here could/would do anything, no reply after giving information about where it was ordered and my order number. Since the dealer refused to order an official Chevy accessory, I hold Chevy partly responsible.

Greg, the service manual is with the engineers that are working on the A/C fix.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a PDF copy of the one for the Chevy Beat (what the sparks called in India) if you want a copy of it, I know there will be some differences but will let you have a look anyway.

Probably trying to figure out how to cover up the steering wheel controls problem.

That technically would be illegal so probably better not, though my morals are slipping due to the constant delays.

Hey Greg,

My name is Erica and I will be here on the forum along with Kristen to address questions and concerns. I am sorry you have not heard back from anyone yet. I will look into this now for you and respond via private message.

Erica Tiffany

Chevrolet Customer Care

Edited by Chevrolet Customer Care
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a PDF copy of the one for the Chevy Beat (what the sparks called in India) if you want a copy of it, I know there will be some differences but will let you have a look anyway.

Please somebody email me (dumindume@gmail.com) this manual. I'm a BEAT LT-2011 user. I can't find this manual.

Have a nice day

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2012 at 1:55 AM, Widget said:

Hi Widget, I know its old post but do you still have the pdf copy. I have Beat LS 2010 and recently asked the Chevy People but there are giving a dumb reply that they will see if its available. I even told them clearly that since you are shutting donw biz here, it must be given to car owners.